1. True or False: Nebraska houses the most miles of river in the U.S.
2. True or False: Nebraska manufactures and uses the most center pivot irrigation systems in the world.
3. True or False: Nebraska contains the most groundwater of the fifty states.
1. True. Four major rivers, and many small rivers, flow nearly 23,000 miles across the state.
2. True. The top four center pivot system manufacturers are based in Nebraska and supply 85% of the global demand. Nebraska manufactures utilizes about 60,000 center pivot systems.
3. True. We sit on the High Plains Aquifer, which reaches eight states, the largest source of groundwater in the U.S.