Welcome…This site was created in conjunction with the Nebraska Stormwater Cooperative to educate the public on the importance of keeping Nebraska waterways pollutant-free. Working together, we can create a healthier environment for wildlife – and a healthier world for generations to come.
Nebraska H2OAccording to a recent government survey:
40 percent of U.S. waterbodies were still impaired by pollution, failing to meet government standards.
It’s a problem we contribute to – most of the time unknowingly – when we let harmful pollutants run into our storm drains and enter our waterways. The Nebraska H20 program has been established in order to change the statistics and purify our waterways before any more damage is done. But we need your help.
Nebraska H2O News
- RAIN BARRELSRAIN BARRELSPosted on July 28, 2016
- Rain Garden DesignsRain Garden DesignsPosted on June 22, 2016
- Wildflower WeekWildflower WeekPosted on May 16, 2016
- Construction Bulletin April 2016Construction Bulletin April 2016Posted on March 29, 2016
- The Garden Coffeebreak 2016The Garden Coffeebreak 2016Posted on February 25, 2016