Welcome…This site was created in conjunction with the Nebraska Stormwater Cooperative to educate the public on the importance of keeping Nebraska waterways pollutant-free. Working together, we can create a healthier environment for wildlife – and a healthier world for generations to come.
Nebraska H2OAccording to a recent government survey:
40 percent of U.S. waterbodies were still impaired by pollution, failing to meet government standards.
It’s a problem we contribute to – most of the time unknowingly – when we let harmful pollutants run into our storm drains and enter our waterways. The Nebraska H20 program has been established in order to change the statistics and purify our waterways before any more damage is done. But we need your help.
Nebraska H2O News
- Scottsbluff Construction BulletinScottsbluff Construction BulletinPosted on July 3, 2014
- Where the Water Flows by Leann SatoWhere the Water Flows by Leann SatoPosted on May 19, 2014
- More Than Just Another Pretty Landscape by Dick MeyerMore Than Just Another Pretty Landscape by Dick MeyerPosted on May 19, 2014
- City of Scottsbluff Hires New Stormwater SpecialistCity of Scottsbluff Hires New Stormwater SpecialistPosted on April 1, 2014
- Construction Bulletin April 2014Construction Bulletin April 2014Posted on April 1, 2014