Welcome…This site was created in conjunction with the Nebraska Stormwater Cooperative to educate the public on the importance of keeping Nebraska waterways pollutant-free. Working together, we can create a healthier environment for wildlife – and a healthier world for generations to come.
Nebraska H2OAccording to a recent government survey:
40 percent of U.S. waterbodies were still impaired by pollution, failing to meet government standards.
It’s a problem we contribute to – most of the time unknowingly – when we let harmful pollutants run into our storm drains and enter our waterways. The Nebraska H20 program has been established in order to change the statistics and purify our waterways before any more damage is done. But we need your help.
Nebraska H2O News
- Waterwise Wednesday: Celebrate Arbor Day, Plant a TreeWaterwise Wednesday: Celebrate Arbor Day, Plant a TreePosted on April 27, 2017
- Downspout RedirectionDownspout RedirectionPosted on April 23, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: The First FlushWaterwise Wednesday: The First FlushPosted on April 19, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: Thank you to our Water and Wastewater Staff for all you do!Waterwise Wednesday: Thank you to our Water and Wastewater Staff for all you do!Posted on April 12, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: Spring Sprinkler TipsWaterwise Wednesday: Spring Sprinkler TipsPosted on April 5, 2017