Welcome…This site was created in conjunction with the Nebraska Stormwater Cooperative to educate the public on the importance of keeping Nebraska waterways pollutant-free. Working together, we can create a healthier environment for wildlife – and a healthier world for generations to come.
Nebraska H2OAccording to a recent government survey:
40 percent of U.S. waterbodies were still impaired by pollution, failing to meet government standards.
It’s a problem we contribute to – most of the time unknowingly – when we let harmful pollutants run into our storm drains and enter our waterways. The Nebraska H20 program has been established in order to change the statistics and purify our waterways before any more damage is done. But we need your help.
Nebraska H2O News
- Post-Construction Stormwater ManagementPost-Construction Stormwater ManagementPosted on February 25, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: What’s Hidden in the Melting SnowWaterwise Wednesday: What’s Hidden in the Melting SnowPosted on February 22, 2017
- Construction Stormwater ManagementConstruction Stormwater ManagementPosted on February 18, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: The Scottsbluff Drain, Then and NowWaterwise Wednesday: The Scottsbluff Drain, Then and NowPosted on February 15, 2017
- Illicit Discharge Detection and EliminationIllicit Discharge Detection and EliminationPosted on February 8, 2017