Welcome…This site was created in conjunction with the Nebraska Stormwater Cooperative to educate the public on the importance of keeping Nebraska waterways pollutant-free. Working together, we can create a healthier environment for wildlife – and a healthier world for generations to come.
Nebraska H2OAccording to a recent government survey:
40 percent of U.S. waterbodies were still impaired by pollution, failing to meet government standards.
It’s a problem we contribute to – most of the time unknowingly – when we let harmful pollutants run into our storm drains and enter our waterways. The Nebraska H20 program has been established in order to change the statistics and purify our waterways before any more damage is done. But we need your help.
Nebraska H2O News
- Public Education and OutreachPublic Education and OutreachPosted on January 21, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: Scoop Snow onto Your LawnWaterwise Wednesday: Scoop Snow onto Your LawnPosted on January 18, 2017
- Kearney Construction Stormwater OrdinanceKearney Construction Stormwater OrdinancePosted on January 11, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: Best Choices for De-icingWaterwise Wednesday: Best Choices for De-icingPosted on January 11, 2017
- RAIN BARRELSRAIN BARRELSPosted on July 28, 2016