Welcome…This site was created in conjunction with the Nebraska Stormwater Cooperative to educate the public on the importance of keeping Nebraska waterways pollutant-free. Working together, we can create a healthier environment for wildlife – and a healthier world for generations to come.
Nebraska H2OAccording to a recent government survey:
40 percent of U.S. waterbodies were still impaired by pollution, failing to meet government standards.
It’s a problem we contribute to – most of the time unknowingly – when we let harmful pollutants run into our storm drains and enter our waterways. The Nebraska H20 program has been established in order to change the statistics and purify our waterways before any more damage is done. But we need your help.
Nebraska H2O News
- Sustainable Landscaping Reduces Stormwater PollutionSustainable Landscaping Reduces Stormwater PollutionPosted on July 25, 2013
- State of Nebraska Construction Storm Water (CSW) Permit UpdateState of Nebraska Construction Storm Water (CSW) Permit UpdatePosted on April 18, 2013
- Construction BMPs: Hazardous Materials StorageConstruction BMPs: Hazardous Materials StoragePosted on January 22, 2013
- Scottsbluff Rain Garden and Tree Planting Demonstration ProjectScottsbluff Rain Garden and Tree Planting Demonstration ProjectPosted on August 6, 2012
- Scottsbluff Rain Garden UpdateScottsbluff Rain Garden UpdatePosted on June 7, 2012