Welcome…This site was created in conjunction with the Nebraska Stormwater Cooperative to educate the public on the importance of keeping Nebraska waterways pollutant-free. Working together, we can create a healthier environment for wildlife – and a healthier world for generations to come.
Nebraska H2OAccording to a recent government survey:
40 percent of U.S. waterbodies were still impaired by pollution, failing to meet government standards.
It’s a problem we contribute to – most of the time unknowingly – when we let harmful pollutants run into our storm drains and enter our waterways. The Nebraska H20 program has been established in order to change the statistics and purify our waterways before any more damage is done. But we need your help.
Nebraska H2O News
- Waterwise Wednesday: Spring has Sprung and Lawn Work has Begun!Waterwise Wednesday: Spring has Sprung and Lawn Work has Begun!Posted on March 22, 2017
- Good Housekeeping/Pollution PreventionGood Housekeeping/Pollution PreventionPosted on March 15, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: The Value of a TreeWaterwise Wednesday: The Value of a TreePosted on March 15, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: Seeing Salty SidewalksWaterwise Wednesday: Seeing Salty SidewalksPosted on March 8, 2017
- Waterwise Wednesday: Turn Your Home into a Stormwater Pollution Solution!Waterwise Wednesday: Turn Your Home into a Stormwater Pollution Solution!Posted on March 1, 2017