Welcome…This site was created in conjunction with the Nebraska Stormwater Cooperative to educate the public on the importance of keeping Nebraska waterways pollutant-free. Working together, we can create a healthier environment for wildlife – and a healthier world for generations to come.
Nebraska H2OAccording to a recent government survey:
40 percent of U.S. waterbodies were still impaired by pollution, failing to meet government standards.
It’s a problem we contribute to – most of the time unknowingly – when we let harmful pollutants run into our storm drains and enter our waterways. The Nebraska H20 program has been established in order to change the statistics and purify our waterways before any more damage is done. But we need your help.
Nebraska H2O News
- Construction Bulletin January 2016Construction Bulletin January 2016Posted on December 24, 2015
- Greening Up the Urban Environment- Part IIIGreening Up the Urban Environment- Part IIIPosted on July 29, 2015
- Greening Up the Urban Environment- Part IIGreening Up the Urban Environment- Part IIPosted on July 21, 2015
- Construction Bulletin July 2015Construction Bulletin July 2015Posted on July 17, 2015
- Greening Up The Urban Environment- Part IGreening Up The Urban Environment- Part IPosted on July 10, 2015